4.07.2006
Attack!
Have you ever had it where that's the way you feel about life? How you're in a constant battle with trying to get everything that needs to be done, done? Well, I have succeeded in defeating the first wave of defenders in this thing called school! What's all been done...? Let's see:
- Proposal for Research Methods research paper done - yay for team papers!
- Health Psych test and Intro to Psychological Studies test done (and done well)
- Praise & Worship - help set up, then sit back and worship God (thanks, Tim and team!!)
- Research Paper done - in bed by 4AM (almost beat Derek...)
- Final Taping for Counseling Fundamentals done - just need to transcribe...
So I'm pretty pumped about having all that stuff done and realizing that it's the weekend!!!! That makes me happy. Now I can relax a little, go eat at the Hjelle's, go to the Rhythm & Brass concert tonight and Comedy League after that.
*Content sigh*
Life is good. And so is the Provider of life.
