4.26.2006
I'm not dead!
Yeah, so I last week was the busiest week that I have ever had. Literally. But it's done!
*HALLELUJAH!!*
All of my papers are finished as of last night (except one, but I'm being happy anyway). As I walked back from the computer lab in the campus center after finishing my paper last night, I made a curious discovery. Birds are awake at 4 AM. I never realized that. It struck me as funny and cool that God would let them make the morning beautiful even though it was a time when most sane creatures are in bed. It made me smile. So did my bed.
Oh, and I got to go home this weekend to see my little sister turn 16. It was a glorious time indeed. She didn't know I was coming, so that made it even more fun. I got home about 8:00 Saturday night, so it was already dark. I proceeded to walk around to the back of the house and hide beneath the patio, from where I called my mom. I told Mom that I was going to make Becca come find me, so Becca took the phone, listened to my instructions, then came out to find her "present." After she got the flashlight and finally found me, all I heard was a scared exclamation saying "JOSH! You came home for my birthday! Come give me a hug -- I just pooped my pants!" Maybe you had to be there...but it was worth the two 3.5 hour drives to surprise her and be there for her big day. I love my little sister. A lot.
And I'm picking up Mike Elders from the airport on Sunday. :) That makes me smile. I miss that guy. It'll be good to spend a week with him. Then leave for Europe. Wow. Europe. CRAAAAZZY!!
Alright. It's 2 minutes after 12:00. Time for bed. (I haven't been in bed this early in a long time). More happiness.
