8.04.2006
Fast flies the summer months...
Life is good. God is good. But summer's flying by WAY too fast. We have to move out of summer housing next Saturday. Crazy.
Last night I talked to my younger brother, Matt, for a while since I hadn't really talked to him since Dordt grad. He just got his wisdoms out and then heads back to work at Best Buy in Des Moines later today sometime. He's crazy busy - working full time AND going to school full time (taking a full summer course-load so he can get done next May). It's funny...he graduated high school 3 years after me, and he'll graduate college 5 months after me... So i finished talking with him, and then we got 10 people and played Capture the Flag on the East Campus grounds. Fun times, but ended in a draw after an hour plus of hard-core playing with no results other than getting in jail and daring jailbreaks.
And i got a new rimstrip for my bike -- hopefully this time my tire won't go flat again and I can ride!! After a couple weeks without a bike, I'm pretty excited about that. Other than that...I have an interview on Monday for an intership with the Niessink home of Hope Haven in Rock Valley and then I'm going home to help my brother reshingle part of the motel. Yay for hot jobs in hot weather!
Last night I talked to my younger brother, Matt, for a while since I hadn't really talked to him since Dordt grad. He just got his wisdoms out and then heads back to work at Best Buy in Des Moines later today sometime. He's crazy busy - working full time AND going to school full time (taking a full summer course-load so he can get done next May). It's funny...he graduated high school 3 years after me, and he'll graduate college 5 months after me... So i finished talking with him, and then we got 10 people and played Capture the Flag on the East Campus grounds. Fun times, but ended in a draw after an hour plus of hard-core playing with no results other than getting in jail and daring jailbreaks.
And i got a new rimstrip for my bike -- hopefully this time my tire won't go flat again and I can ride!! After a couple weeks without a bike, I'm pretty excited about that. Other than that...I have an interview on Monday for an intership with the Niessink home of Hope Haven in Rock Valley and then I'm going home to help my brother reshingle part of the motel. Yay for hot jobs in hot weather!
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Buddy! Just glad to see you back again. I love it when God shows you that even in your weakness (like bad rehearsals - for me this week too!) He manages to make amazing changes! Cool. Enjoy Dordt whilst you can. God will provide all that other stuff...trust Him.
Later Gater
Post a Comment
Later Gater
<< Home
