8.09.2006
nintendo acapella
| Okay, so I've told some people about this...a video bringing back many memories of good times in front of the Nintendo. | |
I'm just a guy living in a world that's not my own. God is in control...and I like that. This is just some of the stuff that happens in my life. To answer those who ask...what has gotten into his head?
| Okay, so I've told some people about this...a video bringing back many memories of good times in front of the Nintendo. | |
What's not to love? I just got married on June 26, 2010 to my lovely wife Rachel, we have a great church home (One Ancient Hope), I'm loving work at Systems Unlimited (supervising the staff at our adult day program), and I'm loved by an awesome and amazing God who forgives me when I mess up (continuously). Life is good.