1.02.2007
Vacation's almost done...
It's almost gone. Probably my last 2 week vacation for a long time. But that's alright. I'm really excited to get back to Sioux Center and go on choir tour, and then MOVE IN!!
i'm taking my parents' van back to Sioux Center tomorrow because tonight my car decided to vomit antifreeze all over the place. Yeah. I got in my car and noticed condensation on the inside of the windshield, but I figured I'd check on it later. Went to my grandma's and got beat at cards, then went out to supper with my family and when I got home, and the low coolant light came on. So I got home, and saw the smoking engine just before my attention was called to beneath my car, where antifreeze was draining very quickly. I opened the hood to see the antifreeze spraying from where one of the hoses was connected to another part of the engine (real specific, i know). To make a long story short, I'm not taking my car to SC tomorrow. Fun night.
But I got all my stuff packed in the van and I'm going to IMPACT (youth retreat) in Des Moines with the CCC youth group this weekend, too. It should be a really good time.
Then it's choir tour and starting in the real world. Scary, but exciting!
i'm taking my parents' van back to Sioux Center tomorrow because tonight my car decided to vomit antifreeze all over the place. Yeah. I got in my car and noticed condensation on the inside of the windshield, but I figured I'd check on it later. Went to my grandma's and got beat at cards, then went out to supper with my family and when I got home, and the low coolant light came on. So I got home, and saw the smoking engine just before my attention was called to beneath my car, where antifreeze was draining very quickly. I opened the hood to see the antifreeze spraying from where one of the hoses was connected to another part of the engine (real specific, i know). To make a long story short, I'm not taking my car to SC tomorrow. Fun night.
But I got all my stuff packed in the van and I'm going to IMPACT (youth retreat) in Des Moines with the CCC youth group this weekend, too. It should be a really good time.
Then it's choir tour and starting in the real world. Scary, but exciting!
