5.10.2007

 

Dordt College presents: Class of 2007

I feel more like a Dordt person this week than I have since I graduated. Maybe because graduation is tomorrow. I've gotten to see/talk with Mike Elders, who's down here for Dordt grad this week. And Morgan's back from Nicaragua, so I got my first experience dredding hair last night. It was pretty fun. :) I'm just glad I didn't have to be there for the entire 9 hours (or whatever it ended up being). Mike, Morgan, Jeremy Westra, Andy Schroedermeier, and Matt Kunnari all went over to Henderson's (Dordt Philosophy prof) for a cookout and bonfire. There was good food and drink, as well as soccer with a massive red ball! So we stayed there for about 4 hours, eating, drinking, dredding, and talking. It was good. Then I got a chance to hang out with Tyler and his two fuzzy schnauzers (Tank and Zoey) for a couple hours. It was a really good weekend. Hopefully grad goes well for everyone tomorrow!! Congrats!!

Comments:
I have a college degree, and I couldn't figure out how to tie a bib this morning...

Thanks for coming to grad! Yay, tennis.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home