8.01.2008

 

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, I'm in a Minneapolis hotel, just before I get breakfast and get ready to board our flight. We fly out this morning at 11, going first to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and then get into Caracas, Venezuela around 11 or 12 PM. It should be a crazy day of traveling and meeting people and who knows what else! This is just the start - it's a good thing to remember that I'm not in control here - God's taking charge! I will post more when I get into the country. Thanks for everyone who's praying...I would love it if you could keep it up over the whole trip! Love you all!

Comments:
I hope you arrived safely! and had a good flight, and that the sleep mask has already come in handy:) Have a good day!
 
Yea! We are so glad that you have arrived safely! You are right Josh, God is so in control... Have fun and always look towards the light! Love ya ma
 
Well, that was akward, I was not able to send my first message as me and now I can so... I will try again.
 
Sweet pink shades my brother ;) I love you and you are in my prayers :)

Becca
 
Post a Comment



<< Home